Family Tour Tips
Uttrakhand is Also known as Devbhoomi or the Land of God, Uttarakhand has many temples and welcomes devotees every year. On various religious sites and circuits. This Yatra or pilgrimage is a journey to the four holy places of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, located high in the Himalayas. In Hindi, “char” means four and “dham” means religious places describe in Puranas (vedic books).
Suitable for family the Char Dham Yatra can be a life time memorable and life changing experience. The Char Dham family tour package offer you a chance to spend good time in wonderland. The all 4 dham are located in the lap of snow clad mountains, which are among top beautiful places in the world. You get to see the complete Uttarakhand state.
Speak to the Char Dham Yatra Expert for detailed info. Scroll down for kid and senior citizen related advises.
This journey of char Dham Yatra family tour from Haridwar takes 10 days to complete the full trip. If you want to visit do Dham package (Kedarnath-badrinath) will differ as per requirement takes 6 days.
Know about the char Dham tour package for family cost HERE.
Char Dham Yatra Family Package cost depend on number of members and transport mode- also the standard of hotel also is a factor for tour cost. The package starts from 19500, for more details read further.
Char Dham Yatra Family Package Info :
- Char Dham Tour can be a best option for family groups. This 10 days trips offers a life changing experience. If you are alonging your kids in the the first thing is the kid can be minimum of 9 years(if you are going kedarnath ji by walking) / kid of 5-6 years if you going kedarnath ji by helicopter.
- Char Dham – The most important Hindu religious trail in the Himalayas, located in the Garhwal region of the state of Uttarakhand, which was once a part of Uttar Pradesh. The route passes through four Hindu. pilgrimage centers – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath has brought you NCR Delhi Char Dhamm Tour Night Package in which you can visit all the Char Dhams in Uttarakhand. The package leaves Delhi at your origin point.
- Char Dham Yatra with family package BooK Here.
Family Parents and senior citizen Guidance
Its a dream for many to take along their parents for Char Dham Yatra. Infact its an ancient tradition. The trip offer you best thing to do in this world for our parents.
Char Dham yatra is also one of the toughest religious Yatra. In this trip you come across all adventure like long drives – Hiking in mountains jhn nm
In yamunotri you have to hike or can hire a pony. A person of age upto 70 years can visit easily for above 70 depend on physical fitness and heaert health for detailed info speak to the Char Dham Yatra Expert. At kedarnath ji a person with good Heart health can choose heli if they have practice for 20km walk experience can choose walking trek. Max age recommended 65 years fro walking route to kedarnath ji. At gangotri and badrinath accessible by taxi so 70 years of age can go very easily.
If you are planing Char Dham Yatra Tour than you need to be Fit for that start daily 3km non stop run. Another challenge is cold for that you need to prepare yourself with right clothing and lairing technique. For detailed check list to carry explore char dham package itinerary here.
Cost for Char Dham Family Tour Package
- For Adult the 10 days trip which include Transport-Hotel-Meals starts from Rs 20000. Depend on hotel and taxi like Innova Crysta than 3 star hotel stay cost around 30000-40000 per person. There are various possibilities. Like if its a group of 6 people going in Innova will cost cheaper than same cab shared by 4-5 adults.
- Cost free of child up to 8 years in the char dham yatra by sedan/Xuv as per your requirement.
- Ø Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar
- Day 2: Haridwar to Barkot
- Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
- Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi
- Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
- Day 6: Uttarkashi to Guptkashi
- Day 7: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Day 8: Guptkashi to Badrinath
- Day 9: Badrinath to Rudraprayag
- Day 10: Rudraprayag to Rishikesh
- Day 11: Rishikesh to Delhi
For more detail connect with our Char Dham Tour Expert. We will help you to do nessery preparation for better planing of trip. Thanks